Project Manager I
|Email a friend | Return to Postings|
|Posted On:||Friday, 9th March 2018|
San Diego, CA
The Project Manager I is responsible for supervising project personnel, scheduling work, managing subcontractors, and equipment and material logistics control related to C4I installations.
The Project Manager assists the Program Manager and is empowered to act for the SPM in his/her absence. Responsible for the daily operations of deck plate installations and ensures efficiency in administration of tasks.
Specific descriptions of duties include:
• Assists in scheduling and arranges for delivery of material and equipment
• Monitors availability of material, equipment, and tools to ensure the proper resources are available as needed
• Enforces quality and safety policies / procedures
• Ensures that disposition of excess material is accomplished in accordance with direction from the Project Manager
• Monitors POA&M progress and assists with EVMS reports
• Maintains personnel qualification status and ensures all personnel assigned have the requisite training for the tasks being performed
• Schedules and coordinates employee training
• Ensures travel requests, expense reports, per diem payments, and timesheets of installation personnel are processed timely and accurately
• Assists in obtaining, tracking, and reporting of information required for weekly and monthly reports and / or other deliverables
• Provides personnel information to the Security Coordinator for visit requests
• Occasional travel outside the local area may be required
• Possession of an active State Driver’s License is required
• Perform any other assignments or tasks as needed or requested by management to assist in accomplishing the organization’s mission, objectives and goals.
- Work with subcontractors to ensure schedule adherence, compliance with applicable government regulations and safety.
- Review, analyze and submit status reports prepared by project personnel.
- Compile and provide data for Task Order Closeout.
- Submit CDRs/CORNs for discrepancies identified in the course of production.
- Occasional travel outside of the local work area will be required.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of NAVSEA Standard Items and 9090.310.
Five years of direct work experience with C4ISR installations that includes:
a. specific experience working on SPAWAR installation contracts
b. ISO Auditor training certification
- ISO auditing experience
- Project CDRL Compliance
- EVM experience
- Experience writing SOWs